DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Interbody Fusion Cage Market by Product, Surgery Type and End User - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global interbody fusion cage market was valued at $1,818 million in 2016, and is projected to reach $2,309 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 3.4% from 2017 to 2023. The lumbar segment accounted for about two-sevenths share of the global market in 2016.
Rise in geriatric population and increase in spinal cord injuries which might be caused due to accidents and diseases such as degenerative disk disease drive the growth of the market. Moreover, the increased adoption of minimally invasive surgeries create ample opportunities in the market.
However, the high cost associated with the spinal fusion surgeries and the dearth of skilled professionals impede the growth of the interbody fusion cage market.
- The thoraco-lumbar segment accounted for about one-fourth share of the total market in 2016, and is expected to register a high CAGR of 3.5% from 2017 to 2023.
- The hospital segment accounted for two-fifths share of the total market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period.
- U.S. dominated the North America interbody fusion cage market and is projected to retain its trend throughout the forecast period.
- India is the fastest growing country in the Asia-Pacific interbody fusion cage market, registering a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period.
- The ambulatory surgery center segment accounted for one-fourth of the market share in 2016, and is expected to grow at a high CAGR of 3.4%.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Overview
Chapter 4: Interbody Fusion Cage Market, by Product
Chapter 5: Interbody Fusion Cage Market, by Surgery Type
Chapter 6: Interbody Fusion Cage Market, by End-User
Chapter 7: Interbody Fusion Cage Market, by Region
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
- Aurora Spine Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Benvenue Medical Inc.
- Ulrich Medical USA
- Orthofix International N.V.
- Medtronic PLC
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- NuVasive Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson (DePuy Synthes)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bqql7l/interbody_fusion?w=4