DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Passenger Information System Market by Component, Solution and Mode of Transportation - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global passenger information system market was valued at $13,703 million in 2016, and is projected to reach at $45,679 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 14.6% from 2018 to 2025.
Rise in demand for real-time transit information solutions for the passengers, increased adoption of smartphones, increased penetration of IoT solutions in transportation sector, and advancements in telecommunication offerings are anticipated to drive the growth of the global passenger information system market.
In addition, surge in adoption of cloud and big data technologies is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the growth of the market.
However, high cost associated with implementation, managing the passenger information and dearth of advanced infrastructure facilities among the developing economies of Asia-Pacific and LAMEA for installing these systems are anticipated to hamper the market growth during the forecast period.
- The services segment is expected to exhibit significant increase in terms of revenue during the forecast period.
- In 2016, the roadway segment accounted for the highest revenue among the other modes of transportation.
- Passenger information display system generated the highest revenue in 2016.
- Asia-Pacific is projected to exhibit substantial growth during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Overview
Chapter 4: Passenger Information System Market by Component
Chapter 5: Passenger Information System Market by Solution
Chapter 6: Passenger Information System Market by Mode of Transportation
Chapter 7: Passenger Information System Market by Region
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
- Cubic Corporation
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Indra Sistemas SA
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Singapore Technologies Electronics Limited
- Teleste Corporation
- Thales Group
- Toshiba Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b45krw/passenger?w=4