DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Food Service Equipment Market by Product and End Use - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global food service equipment market was valued at $31,088 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $50,039 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 6.4% from 2018 to 2025. In 2017, the storage & handling equipment segment accounted for approximately two-sevenths share in the food service equipment market, and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 7.5%.
Change in food habits and busy lifestyle of consumers have led to increase in demand for ready-to-eat meals. Rapid changes in the supporting factors such as disposable income, consumer preferences, increase in working women population, and digitization have resulted in rise in number of quick-service, pop & shop, and other types of restaurants.
- In 2017, North America accounted for the highest market share growing at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2018 to 2025.
- In 2017, cooking equipment accounted for the highest market share, and is expected to growth at the highest CAGR of 6.0%.
- Quick-service restaurants & pubs is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 8.5%.
- In 2017, the U.S. accounted for the highest market share, and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.8%.
- Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR of 8.4% from 2018 to 2025.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Overview
Chapter 4: Food Service Equipment Market, by Product
Chapter 5: Food Service Equipment Market, by End-Use
Chapter 6: Food Service Equipment Market, by Region
Chapter 7: Company Profiles
- Duke Manufacturing Co. Inc.
- Dover Corporation
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Inc.
- Ali Group S.r.l. a Socio Unico
- Welbilt Inc.
- Middleby Corporation
- Alto-Shaam Inc.
- Comstock-Castle Stove Co. Inc.
- Cambro Manufacturing Co. Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/czjgdt/the_global_market?w=4