DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "LED Market by Product Type, by Device Configuration, by Technology, by End-user and by Application - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global LED market was valued at $33.1 billion in 2017, and is projected to reach $96.71 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 15.9% from 2018 to 2024.
Light emitting diodes (LEDs) are used in a variety of applications. A few years ago, application of LED was limited to certain specific lighting needs and had not entered the mainstream general lighting applications.
Entrance of LED in applications such as general lightings have given a strong thrust to the market. LED is expected to take over the conventional CFL and CCFL lighting market due to advanced features. Moreover, it is a cost-effective solution for all lighting as well as other application purposes such as backlighting in large screen displays, automotive lighting and many others.
- The residential segment generated the highest revenue in the global LED market in 2017.
- In 2017, the general lighting segment contributed to the highest revenue in the application segment.
- Asia-Pacific is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Overview
Chapter 4: LED Market, by Product Type
Chapter 5: LED Market, by Device Configuration
Chapter 6: LED Market, by Technology
Chapter 7: LED Market, by End-User
Chapter 8: LED Market, by Application
Chapter 9: LED Market, by Region
Chapter 10: Company Profiles
- Cree Inc.
- Lumileds Holding B.V.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Seoul Semiconductor Co. Ltd.
- Osram Licht AG
- Nichia Corporation
- LG Innotek Co. Ltd
- General Electric Company (GE Lighting Solutions)
- Everlight Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Lumens Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4x5rzm/global_led_market?w=4