DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Healthcare Asset Management Market by Product (RFID, RTLS, Ultrasound, Infrared), Application (Hospital (Equipment, Patient Monitoring, Staff Management, Hand Hygiene), Pharma (Drug Counterfeiting, Supply Chain)) - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The healthcare asset management market is expected to reach USD 29,602 million by 2020 from USD 6,700 million in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 34.6% during the forecast period.
The primary factors contributing to the growth of the global healthcare asset management market are high concerns for patient safety, decreasing cost of hardware, technological advancements, increasing use in the pharmaceutical industry, and increasing use in hospitals to enhance staff productivity. On the other hand, technical and operational challenges coupled with privacy and ethical issues, initial investment requirements, and RFID tag accuracy concerns are the factors restraining the growth of the market.
- Need for Better Asset Management in Hospitals
- Acceptance of Asset Management Solutions in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Decline in Prices of RFID Tags
- High Cost of RFID Readers
- IOT-Based Healthcare Asset Management (IOT-HAM)
- Expanding Application Areas of Healthcare Asset Management Solutions
- Technological Advancements
- Emerging Economies
- Issues Related to Data Security and Privacy
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Healthcare Asset Management Market, By Product
7 Healthcare Asset Management Market, By Application
8 Healthcare Asset Management Market, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
- Airista Flow (An Airista Affiliate)
- GE Healthcare (A General Electric Company)
- Intelligent Insites
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Thingmagic (A Novanta Company)
- Versus Technology (A Midmark Company)
- Zebra Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/95nmk8/healthcare_asset?w=4