DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Dairy Alternatives Market - Growth, trends & Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global dairy alternative market, in terms of value, is projected to reach about USD 24.33 billion by 2022, registering a CAGR of about 10.3% during the forecast period.
The primary factors driving the dairy alternative market are:
- Increase in lactose Intolerance and milk allergy
- Nutritional values of plant based dairy alternatives
- Changed lifestyle causing obesity and gastrointestinal problems
The major restraints for the market are:
- High pricing of dairy alternatives as compared to dairy based products
- Lack of protein and cross contamination of raw materials
The factors that can provide opportunities to the key players of the market are:
- Innovative marketing practices and creating awareness
- Increasing demand from developing countries
Key Topics Covered
2. Key Findings
3. Market Overview
4. Market Segmentation
5. Competitive Landscape Overview
6. Company Profiles
- Daiya Foods Inc.
- Earth's Own Food Company Inc.
- Panos Brands LLC
- Eden Foods Inc.
- Freedom Foods Group Ltd.
- Blue Diamond Growers Inc.
- The Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- The WhiteWave Foods Company
- Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company
- Sunopta Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Nutriops S.L.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4m38lf/global_dairy?w=4