DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Battery Management System Market - Analysis of Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The increasing use of renewable energy storage systems, growing adoption of electric vehicles (EVs), hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs), and PHEVs, and increasing integration of BMS in consumer electronics is expected to drive the BMS market growth during the forecast period.
- Increasing Adoption of Electric Vehicles - Driving the Market
- Asia-Pacific BMS Market to Witness Fastest Growth
- China to Lead the Asia-Pacific BMS Market
Developments in the Market
- January 2018: Nissan launched an all-in-one home energy solution, including solar panels, a battery and an energy management system.
- January 2018: Maxim launched an advanced battery management system for developing smarter car in the future. Automotive OEMs can enhance the safety of their lithium-ion battery packs with robust communications, comprehensive diagnostics, and lower system costs with the company's MAX17843 12-channel, high-voltage smart sensor data-acquisition device.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Value Chain Analysis
6. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
7. Global Battery Management Systems Market Analysis, by Geography
8. Global Battery Management Systems Market Analysis, by End User
9. Key Company Profiles
- Eberspaecher Vecture Inc.
- Elithion Inc.
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Johnson Matthey PLC
- Lithium Balance
- Navitas System LLC Corporate.
- Nuvation Engineering
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Valence Technology Inc.
- Ventec SAS
10. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k555q7/battery?w=4