DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Competitive Benchmarking of Corporate Mobility Solutions of Key OEMs and Leasing Companies in Europe, 2017" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
We are witnessing a shift in products and services being provided to business travelers and the way in which companies set up their administration of these activities. New mobility business models, such as carsharing, ridesharing, and ridehailing/taxi services for personal use, are also developing into dedicated corporate mobility services and being integrated into corporate travel options. Furthermore, the role of the car and fleet management services are also shifting, especially in urban areas, becoming more integrated with complementary mobility solutions, such as corporate carsharing, corporate carpooling and corporate ridehailing solutions.
We are looking at number of different players entering this space, like travel agencies, software platform providers, fleet management providers, integrated solution providers and public transport providers.
This is resulting in organizations realigning their fleet and travel management processes, and adopting new integrated technology solutions to combine these functions alongside travel and expense management functions. Shared mobility providers are customizing their solutions specifically to the corporate market. Ridesharing specifically has a very huge percentage of commuters using their platforms.
The aim of this study is to analyse the corporate mobility market and to provide an overview of the types of providers, key market drivers, and emerging trends.
The study focuses on the suite of services offered by the key OEM's and leasing companies
- Independent assessment of mobility services across key European markets and participants
- Competitive benchmarking of the various solutions offered by key OEM's and Leasing companies
- Insight on mobility strategies, products and services on offer from selected providers in each market defined in the scope
- Insight regarding the various offerings by new mobility operators, leasing companies ,OEMs and technology providers
- Strategic overview of the key technology trends and market opportunities
- Strategic conclusions and recommendations
The base analysis was focused on the European corporate mobility market. the key markets that were analyzed are
- Leasing and car rental
- Traditional carsharing
- P2P carsharing
- Corporate carsharing
- Fuel cards and mobility cards
- Connected car market
Mobility management solution providers have identified a huge market for their products, but are still battling challenges stemming from corporate policies. For instance, restrictions placed by organisations on the services the employee can access through company-provided devices can limit the adoption of their solutions. Besides, integrated mobility will need to interface with customers' systems, and this can present technological complexities. Finally, the introduction of a new technology will meet with resistance from several stakeholders, especially for solutions that cut across all employee levels. However, as the cities and governments realize the benefits from these solutions, sound regulations in place will help alleviate the challenges.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, And Methodology
3. Definitions And Segmentation
4. Private Lease And Car Rental
5. Ride Hailing
7. Connected Services/Telematics
8. Cards, Budgets, Integrated Mobility
9. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
10. Conclusions And Future Outlook
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lrc4w4/competitive?w=4