DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Inulin Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global inulin market is forecasted to register a CAGR of 6.5%, and reach a value of USD 1.5 billion by 2023.
The gaining popularity of prebiotic ingredients and rising awareness towards low fat and calorie reduction is expected to fuel inulin market demand during the next five years. Also, U.S. FDA has recognized inulin as generally (recognized as safe) GRAS product, which is expected to have a positive impact on the market.
Demand is majorly from the dairy industry where it is used for formulations in cheese, ice creams, and yogurts. The growing importance of low caloric sugar in food & beverages industry is likely to drive demand. Stable inulin market price is expected to aid application development and penetration.
The abundance of raw material in the form of chicory root in Europe and China is likely to ensure continuous supply at stable rates and avoid market volatility. The growing infant formula market demand in China and India coupled with capacity expansion by baby food manufacturers, such as Danone and Nestle is expected to positively impact the market.
- Growing Usage of Prebiotic Ingredients in Food & Beverage Industry
- Growing Nutraceuticals Market
- Development of Synbiotics and Rising Use of Alternative Probiotic and Prebiotic Ingredients
- Increasing Usage of Inulin in Animal Feed
- Application in Pharmaceutical Industry
Developments in the Market
- February 2018 - Nestle and Danone, the baby food manufacturers, have announced an increase in production capacity in India and China, which is expected to have a positive influence on the demand of inulin.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Landscape
7. List of Company Profiles
- Beneo-Orafati SA
- Ciranda Inc.
- CosucraGroupeWarcoing SA
- Fenchem Inc.
- Jarrow Formulas
- Sensus B.V
- Shandong Baolingbao Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- The Tierra Group
- Wuxi Cima Science Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/36smn8/global_inulin?w=4