DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Water Automation and Instrumentation Market - Segmented By Water Automation Solutions (DCS, SCADA, PLC), Water Instrumentation Solutions, End User Industryand Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global water automation and instrumentation market was valued at USD 10.97 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach a value of USD 22.46 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 12.69% over the forecast period, 2018-2023.
Currently, global issues, such as potable water shortage, poor water quality, and high processing and supply costs are boosting the demand for automation technologies in the water & wastewater treatment industry. Usage of PLC-based systems to control the movement of water through the dam gates and in water level is increasing with rise in investments in dams across the world.
Water instrumentation solutions, like liquid analyzers and level transmitters, are helping chemical and pharmaceutical industries maintain precision. Although high price of sensors might challenge the growth of the market, the reduced operational costs due to their use brings down the total cost of ownership.
- Water Scarcity is Pushing Adoption of Water Automation and Instruments
- Pressure Transmitter Witness Highest Growth Rate
- Asia-Pacific Occupied Major Market Share
Developments in the Market
- July 2017 - Rockwell Automation announced its collaboration with Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd, also known as Foxconn, to implement connected enterprise and industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) concepts for smart manufacturing.
- ABB Group
- Siemens AG
- Schneider Electric SE
- GE Corporation
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Emerson Electric
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Endress+Hauser Pvt. Ltd.
- Meadwestvaco Corporation
- Phoenix Contact
- MJK Automation
- BlueWater Automation
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Water Automation & Instrumentation Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of the Water Automation & Instrumentation Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wxxqvc/global_water?w=4