DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Paints & Coatings Market - Segmented by Product Type, Application, and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global paints and coatings market is expected to register a significant CAGR during the forecast period, 2018-2023.
Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share, accounting of more than 40% of the global market, while North America is estimated to register the second-fastest CAGR through the forecast period.
Accelerating Growth for Architectural Coatings
Architectural, automotive, industrial, and wood, are some of the major end-user industries included in the report. The global paints and coatings market is dominated by architectural coatings (both in terms of revenue and volume). The global residential sector is growing consistently, owing to the recovering construction industry in Europe and increasing investments by the Indian and Chinese governments. This in turn, is boosting the demand for architectural coatings. Automotive OEM coatings is expected to register the fastest CAGR through the forecast period.
Other Key Highlights
- Rising Automotive Production in Asia-Pacific
- Asia-Pacific expected to Dominate the Market Growth
Key Developments in the Market
- November 2017: AkzoNobel announced plans to separate its specialty chemicals business from paints and coatings and sell it to an affiliate of the AkzoNobel Group for INR 320 crore
- October 2017: Axalta introduced waterborne coatings to its growing portfolio of industrial Tufcote offerings
- June 2017: Sherwin Williams completed the acquisition of Valspar, a global leader in paints and coatings industry
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- AkzoNobel N.V.
- Axalta Coating Systems Ltd LLC
- BASF SE
- Beckers Group
- Berger Paints India Ltd.
- Brillux GmbH & Co. KG
- DAW SE
- Fujikura Kasai
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Kansai Paints Co. Ltd.
- KCC PAINTS Sdn Bhd
- Mankiewicz Hamburg
- Masco Corporation
- Materis Paints (Cromology)
- National Paints Factories Co. Ltd.
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Ring International Holding AG
- RPM International Inc.
- ShawCor Ltd.
- Sto Ltd
- Tknos Group
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
- TIGER Coatings GmbH & Co. KG
- Tikkurila OYJ
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vxqj75/global_paints_and?w=4