DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Clinical Nutrition Market - Segmented by Route of Administration, Disease, End-Users and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global clinical nutrition market has been estimated at USD 44,554 million in 2017. The market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023.
Asia-pacific accounted for the largest market, while North America is next to Asia-Pacific in the clinical nutrition market.
High Spending on Healthcare
Healthcare spending continues to grow faster than economic growth in most countries, maintaining a trend observed over decades. The presence of equitable, responsive, and efficient health systems across the countries of North America, Europe, United Kingdom, and Asia-Pacific has also contributed to the maximum share of GDP for healthcare expenditure.
The United States Government spends the largest in healthcare. In 2014, the United States spent nearly USD 3 trillion on healthcare, with advanced healthcare facilities, high cost of treatments and high healthcare awareness being the major reasons.
As the healthcare spending increases worldwide among major countries of the world, along with the prevalence of metabolic disorders, rising aging population and rise of middle class in the emerging economies are driving the clinical nutrition market.
Other Key Highlights
- Challenges Due to Lack of Awareness
- Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market Growth
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2018: French dairy firm Lactalis has to recall millions of powdered milk products off the shelf after a salmonella scare at a French diary firm. This is expected to create opportunities for new entrants in the clinical nutrition market.
- January 2018: Fresenius Kabi and ASPEN (The American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition) are creating awareness among clinicians who provide nutrition support by launching video series that highlights the best practices for dosing, preparing and administering intravenous lipid emulsions (ILE).
- Abbott Nutrition
- Nestle Health Science
- Baxter Healthcare
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Mead Johnson
- Perrigo Company Plc
- Fresenius Kabi
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview
6. Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and Challenges Analysis (DROC)
7. Market Segmentation
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Key Players
10. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/84kd7f/global_clinical?w=4