DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Marine Lubricants Market - Segmented by Lubricant Type, Ship Type, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Marine Lubricants market is estimated to have a demand of 1,804.97 kilo tons in 2018 and is projected to witness a moderate CAGR during the forecast period of 2018-2023. Marine cylinder lubricants are the largest type of lubricants, as of 2017.
Rising Demand for Marine Transport in Asia-Pacific to Boost the Market
The marine transport in the Europe and Asia-Pacific regions has been growing steadily since the past two years. The robust growth in online shopping in Asia-Pacific is expanding the intra-region growth to a major extent.
A majority of the marine transport growth is expected to be witnessed in the Southeast Asian countries, as they are growing out to be the strategic points for manufacture and export of products, for many multinational players.
In addition, owing the new Korea Shipping partnership, the operating costs of marine transport are expected to decrease along with an increase in the trade activities in the intra-Asia routes.
These factors are expected to support the growth of the marine lubricants market in the coming years.
Other Key Highlights
- Marine Cylinder Lubricants - The Dominating Segment
- Europe to Witness Slow Growth
Notable Developments in the Market
- November 2017: Gazprom Neft lubricants has launched the production of marine lubes under its Gazpromneft Ocean brand
- June 2017: Launch of new Shell Argina and Shell Gadinia trunk piston oils for the medium-speed engine market by Royal Dutch Shell Plc
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation & Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Company Profiles
- BP Plc.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec)
- Chevron Corporation
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Gazprom Neft PJSC
- Gulf Oil Corporation Limited
- Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
- JX Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation
- Quepet Lubricants
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c4lq4w/global_marine?w=4