The US Real Estate Appraisal market has been on a declining trend since 2013; due to increased regulations in the industry, as a result of which several appraisers switch to other fields of work within a span of five years.
The US Real Estate Appraisal Market 2018-2022 provides an in-depth analysis of the US appraisal market by value, by volume, by number of AMCs, employment status, etc.
The US Real Estate Appraisal Market is further expected to depict a downward trend from 2018-2022 due to barriers to entry, low technology penetration in the industry, restricted demand for appraisers based on the region, etc. Yet there are certain trends in the industry such as US mortgage market development, amendments in dodd-frank, fragmented market share of mortgage lenders, etc.
The competition in the US Real Estate Appraisal Market is very fragmented, with several local and regional players procuring major share of the market. Further, key players of US real estate appraisal market, CoreLogic, Inc., Real Matters, Inc., Wells Fargo & Company and JP Morgan Chase & Co. are also profiled with their financial information and respective business strategies.
- CoreLogic, Inc.
- Real Matters, Inc.
- Wells Fargo & Company
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Alliances in the Middle Market
- Technology Penetration in the Appraisal Industry
- Growth In Housing Market
- Hurdles in the Appraisal Industry
- Major barriers to Entry
- Shrinking Supply of Appraisers
- Less Appealing Mortgage Appraisal Business
- Restricted Demand for Appraisers Based on the Region
- The US Mortgage Market Development
- Regulations in The US Appraisal Market
- Growing Senior Housing Momentum
- Fragmented Mortgage Lenders Market
- Amendments in Dodd-Frank
- Other Trends in The Appraisal Industry
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. The US Market Sizing
4. Market Dynamics
5. Competitive Landscape
6. Company Profiling
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wr37b6/the_us_real?w=4