DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Furniture Coatings Market - Segmented by Resin Type, Technology, and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Furniture Coatings market is estimated to experience significant growth during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is expected to hold the largest share of the market, owing to rising construction sector in the region. China is expected to hold the largest share of the market. Water Borne is expected to be the fastest growing technology.
With the increasing housing construction, population and income-levels across the world, the demand for furniture, such as chairs, table, bed, sofa, shelves, and cupboard, has also been increasing. Moreover, with the rapidly growing service sector, a huge proportion of the population has been relocating to new locations. This has increased the trend of hostels, co-living, guesthouses, and official premises, which has further added to the demand for various furniture products.
In case of the furniture industry, the concepts related to interiors of the homes, offices and flats, has also been changing, which gives scope of innovation and development in terms of designs, size, and colors of the furniture. This has further added to the production of furniture, worldwide.
- Polyurethane Accounts for the Largest Share of the Resin Type Segment
- Asia-Pacific is Set to Dominate the Region in Furniture Coatings Market
The major players in the Chinese wood coating market are, Nippon Paint, Carpoly, Badese, Valspar-Huarun, Akzo Nobel, and Zanchen, among others. The market is consolidated with top 5 players accounting for 35% of the share.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Furniture Coatings Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis
6. Furniture Coatings Market Regional Analysis
7. Future of the Furniture Coatings Market
8. Furniture Coatings Market Competitive Landscape
9. Furniture Coatings Market Company Profiles
- Akzo Nobel NV
- BASF SE
- Benjamin Moore
- Drywood Coatings
- Helios Group - A Member of Kansai Paint
- IVM Chemicals
- KAPCI Coatings
- PPG Industries
- Royal DSM
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6kswm4/global_furniture?w=4