DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vertical-cavity Surface-emitting Lasers (VCSELs): Technologies and Global Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report includes:
- 50 data tables and 15 additional tables
- An overview of the global markets for vertical-cavity surface-emitting lasers (VCSELs) and related technologies
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Market breakdown by application, materials, and region
- Relevant patent analyses
- Company profiles of major players in the market, including Coherent Inc., Finisar Corp., IQE Plc, Lumentum Holdings Inc., Newport Corp., Philips Photonics, and Schneider Electric SA
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Color Spectrum
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Raw Material
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 8 Analysis of Market Opportunities
Chapter 9 Patent Review/New Developments
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
- Alight Technologies A/S
- Broadcom Ltd.
- Coherent Inc.
- Epistar Corp.
- Finisar Corp.
- II-VI Laser Enterprise GmbH
- IQE Plc
- Litrax Technology Co. Ltd.
- Logitech International SA
- Lumentum Holdings Inc.
- Newport Corp.
- Optoelectronics Component & Applications GmbH
- Panasonic Corp.
- PD-LD Inc.
- Philips Photonics
- Photodigm Inc.
- Princeton Optronics Inc.
- Sacher Lasertechnik GmbH
- Santec Corp.
- Schneider Electric SA
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- Thorlabs Inc.
- Vixar Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7crjhp/verticalcavity?w=4