DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "U.S. Cheese Market by Source, Type, Product, Distribution Channel and Label Type - Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The U.S. cheese market size was valued at $32,291 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $40,467 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 2.8% from 2018 to 2025.
Increase in fast food consumption and awareness among people about the health benefits of cheese increases the demand for cheese products. In addition, growth in popularity of European food culture in the U.S. majorly drive the growth of the cheese market.
Based on product, the market is segmented into mozzarella, cheddar, feta, parmesan, Roquefort, and others. Others include Camembert, Ricotta, and Brie. In 2017, cheddar cheese experienced the highest growth rate, the cheddar cheese market share is valued to be more than one-third of the U.S. cheese market in terms of volume.
- The cheddar cheese market is expected to grow at the high CAGR of 3.7%, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period.
- The hypermarket and food specialty stores segments are anticipated to be the fastest developing B2C distribution channels, in terms of value, growing at a CAGR of 2.7% & 3.7% respectively, from 2018 to 2025.
- Private label companies are expected to witness the highest growth rate at a CAGR of 3.1% in terms of value.
- The cow milk segment as a source occupied more than four-fifths share in the U.S. cheese market in 2017 in terms of value and is anticipated to witness CAGR of 2.9% during the forecast period.
- Arla Foods amba
- Associated Milk Producers Inc.
- Fonterra Co-operative Group
- Groupe Lactalis
- Savencia SA
- Saputo Inc.
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Cady Cheese Factory
- Bel Group
- Leprino Foods Company, Inc.
- Glanbia Food Inc.
- Pacific Cheese Co. Inc.
- Hilmar Cheese Company, Inc.
- Great Lakes Cheese Company, Inc.
- Darigold, Inc.
- Masters Gallery Foods
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zm567w/u_s_cheese?w=4