DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Operating Room Integration Market by Device Type, Application and End User - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global operating room integration market was valued at $1,721 million in 2017, and is projected to reach at $4,163 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 11.2% from 2018 to 2025.
The utilization of operating room integration system is anticipated to witness a significant rise with the growth in number of surgical procedures, surge in minimally invasive surgeries, and rise in patient safety concern in operating room. The recent innovations and constant development in this field fuel the market growth.
The rise in economic strength of developing countries such as China, India, Indonesia, Thailand, and others and increase in healthcare expenditure are expected to drive the market and create new opportunities during the forecast period.
Among the end user segment, the hospital segment dominated the operating room integration market in 2017 and is projected to continue its dominance during the forecast period.
- In 2017, the audio & video management system sub-segment generated the highest revenue in the global operating room integration market.
- In 2017, the surgery application generated the highest revenue among the other applications in the operating room integration market.
- In 2017, based on end user, the hospital segment dominated the operating room integration market.
- Asia-Pacific is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Stryker Corporation
- Karl Storz GmbH & Co. KG
- Steris Plc.
- Skytron LLC
- Getinge AB
- Merivaara Corp.
- Canon Inc.
- Image Stream Medical, Inc.
- Doricon Medical Systems
- Olympus Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46vw8v/operating_room?w=4