DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Swimwear Market by Fabric (Polyester, Nylon, Neoprene, Spandex, and Others), Distribution Channel (Offline and Online), and End User (Woman, Man, and Child) - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global swimwear market was valued at $18,454 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $28,148 million by 2024, registering a CAGR of 6.2% from 2018 to 2024.
In 2017, the swimwear market for woman accounted for more than two-thirds share of the global market in terms of value.
The growth of the global swimwear market is primarily driven by product innovation. The changes in fashion trends and increase in disposable income of consumer results in the increased purchase of modern and designer swimsuit, especially multifunctional one-piece and cover-ups, which are also perceived as a fashion statement, thus propelling the growth of the swimwear market.
In addition, factors such as growth in demand for luxury swimwear by women, increase in family vacations along beach side, and high penetration of ecommerce platforms also boost the growth of the swimwear market.
- By end user, the woman swimwear segment was the highest contributor to the market in 2017, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4%.
- By fabric, the polyester segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 6.5% from 2018 to 2024.
- In 2017, by distribution channel, the offline segment generated the highest swimwear market share and is expected to grow at significant CAGR of 6.2%.
- By fabric, the polyester and spandex segments collectively accounted for about 65% share of the swimwear market in 2017.
- Haddow Group Plc
- Nike, Inc.
- Boardriders, Inc.
- Arena Italia S.p.A
- Swimwear Anywhere, Inc.
- Adidas AG
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc.
- Gap Inc.
- PVH Corp.
- Perry Ellis International, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2xjnff/the_global_market?w=4