DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Technology and Innovation Report: Global Salt Reduction Technology" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
It is estimated that the global salt reduction technology market will grow at a double digit CAGR globally by 2022.
United States have dominated the salt reduction technology market, whereas opportunities and challenges of other geographic regions have discussed in the report elaborately.
The salt reduction technology market is expected to grow rapidly in the upcoming years. Global sodium reduction technology is segmented based on application, type, and region. Types of salt reduction ingredients include yeast extracts, mineral salts, amino acids and others. Among those salt reduction ingredients, mineral salts segments hold the largest market share and yeast extract have been growing substantially in the food industry.
The US holds the largest market share, followed by Europe with major application area including sauces, meat products, snacks, beverages, breakfast cereals, bakery and confectionery, Baby food and dairy products. It is estimated that bakery and confectionery segment is the fastest growing segment in the upcoming years.
Majority of patents in Salt Reduction Technology are distributed worldwide with the highest number of patents published in China. Other major jurisdictions include US, Europe, and Japan.
Key Report Coverage
- Technology trend and Recent developments in Salt reduction technology
- Report studies the analysis and multidimensional technical categorization viz. research publications, conferences, patents, products, news etc.
- Salt Reduction Technology forecast & core technology visualizations, prosecution visualization, statistical analytics, citation & classification analysis etc.
- Comprehensive list of assignees (companies & research institute), new entrants, cross-domain companies & prolific inventors in Salt Reduction Technology
- Salt Reduction Technology: Strategic Analysis SWOT & PEST
- Salt alternatives market segmentation by region, application, end user & product.
- Industry movement, partnerships, agreements, collaborations, expansions, acquisitions, and product & service launches in the market
- Profiles of prominent companies along with their market share & product portfolio.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Technology Overview
2. Salt Reduction Segmentation Based on Application
3. Global Salt Reduction Technologies: Salt Alternatives
4. Salt Reduction Technology: An IP Overview
5. Global Salt Reduction Technologies: Recent Advancement
6. Salt reduction technology White Space Analysis
7. Recent activities in Salt reduction technology
8. Salt reduction Technology Opinions from Experts
9. Salt reduction Technology Collaboration Insights
10. Strategies of Companies working in Salt reduction
11. Recent Salt Reduction Product Developments
12. Global Trends Salt Alternative Market
13. Global Salt Reduction: Top Industrial Players
14. Salt Reduction - Market Determinants
15. Salt Reduction - Opportunity Vs. Restraints
16. Salt Reduction: Strategic Analysis SWOT & PEST
17. Salt Reduction Market Development (2015-2022)
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Advanced Food Systems, Inc.
- Sensient Technologies Corporation
- Associated British Foods PLC
- Kerry Group
- Savoury Systems International, Inc.
- Angel Yeast Co. Ltd.
- Smart Salt Inc.
- Archers Daniels Midland Company
- Tate & Lyle PLC
- Jugbunzlauer Suisse A.G.
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Givaudan SA
- Innophos Holdings, Inc.
- Fufeng Group Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pr847x/technology_and?w=4