DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Industrial Automation Market Outlook, 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The automation market experienced steady growth in 2017, as a result of a moderate investment climate. This research service provides key trends and predictions for the global automation industry in 2018, analyzing developments across end-user industries. The automation market is set for a paradigm shift due to digitalization in the end-user industries, as the verticals step up their investment patterns to concentrate on expanding existing plant capacity with modular equipment and digital technologies. Focus on portfolio consolidation through mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and partnerships will also gain prominence in 2018.
The effect of such changes on the market has been analyzed in detail, along with other trends that are expected to transpire over the upcoming year, as organizations set to prepare for the future. The study highlights the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) platform offerings of major automation companies and provides a comprehensive comparison of the products and services. This automation outlook provides a detailed market landscape analysis of the key participants in process automation, hybrid automation, and discrete automation markets. It offers an in-depth outlook of key trends across end-user verticals that affect the global automation market with relevant use cases.
- Market Type - Process industries, hybrid industries, and discrete industries
- Product Type - Distributed Control System (DCS), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA), Process Safety System, Machine Safety Systems, Human-machine Interface (HMI), Variable Frequency Drive (VFD), Operator Training Simulators (OTS), Electric Motors, Sensors and Transmitters, Flowmeters, Valves, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Asset Performance management (APM), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Region - North America (NA), Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America (LA)
- Base Year - 2017
- Forecast Year - 2018
Key Issues Addressed
- What are the key factors that will influence the global automation market in 2018?
- What are the key projections for the automation market segments?
- What are the key trends in the end-user industries that will impact the automation market in 2018?
- What are the key automation trends to watch for in 2018?
- What are the growth opportunities in the automation market in 2018?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope And Segmentation
3. Global Economic Outlook For 2018
4. Key Automation Trends To Watch
5. End-User Trends - Process Industries
6. End-User Trends - Hybrid Industries
7. End-User Trends - Discrete Industries
8. Process Automation Outlook For 2018
9. Hybrid Automation Outlook For 2018
10. Discrete Automation Outlook For 2018
11. Market Competition - Key Strategies Of Top Automation Companies
12. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
13. Key Conclusions
- Rockwell Automation
- Schneider Electric
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rgm8j8/global_industrial?w=4