DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Analysis of the Automotive Adhesives and Sealants Market, Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This study analyzes the global automotive adhesives and sealants market with demand for both light vehicles (LV) and electric vehicles (EV). The period covered in this study is 2014-2024.
LV includes both passenger and light commercial vehicle (LCV) with total gross vehicle weight of not more than 3.5 tons. The market is segmented as body in white (BIW), under the hood (UTH) & powertrain, paint shop and assembly segments, all categorized from an application perspective. The regions covered in this study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and Rest of World (ROW).
This research study analyzes the current market size in terms of volumes and revenues based on the average prices of materials in the market. It also includes a detailed analysis of drivers, restraints, market trends, product and technology trends, material trends, value chain analysis, mergers and acquisitions, competitive landscaping and product matrix. Further, it presents forecasts for revenue and unit shipments for all segments over the period 2018-2024. The various chemistries that are used across segments are also analyzed extensively based on their adoption levels.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key factors driving and restraining market growth?
- What are the adoptions of A&S in various application segments?
- What are the growth opportunities for the different application segments?
- Who are the leading market participants?
- What are the key competitive factors governing the market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints - Total Automotive Adhesives And Sealants Market
4. Forecasts And Trends - Total Automotive Adhesives And Sealants Market
5. Market Share And Competitive Analysis - Total Automotive Adhesives And Sealants Market
6. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
7. Mega Trends And Industry Convergence Implications
8. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
9. BIW Adhesives And Sealants Segment Breakdown
10. UTH & Powertrain Adhesives And Sealants Segment Breakdown
11. Paint Shop Adhesives And Sealants Segment Breakdown
12. Assembly Adhesives And Sealants Segment Breakdown
13. The Last Word
- ADCO Global
- Avery Dennison
- DIC Corporation
- Dow Automotive
- Fine Chemical Technology
- H.B. Fuller
- ITW plexus
- Lord Corporation
- Shin-Etsu Chemical
- Wacker Chemie
- Wenzhou Huate Hot-Melts
- Wistar Industrial
- Zhejiang Kuosen
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rc5jst/global_analysis?w=4