DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Corporate Reputation of Pharma Companies, 2017 - The Patient Perspective of 262 Cancer Patient Groups - Cancer Edition" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The big theme of this report is how cancer patient groups vary in their perspectives on pharma (and its activities).
The researcher is pleased to publish the results of the 2017 (6th) edition of The Corporate Reputation of Pharma-from the Perspective of Cancer Patient Groups'.
The report highlights the differing perspectives of the various types of cancer patient groups, including:
- The entire respondent body of 262 cancer patient groups. This category represents the average view of cancer patient groups.
- Umbrella cancer patient groups, and cancer patient groups that concentrate on all types of cancer.
- Patient groups that specialise in blood cancers.
- Patient groups that specialise in breast cancer. And...
- Patient groups that specialise in prostate cancer.
Who came first?
- Novartis was ranked overall 1st out of 30 companies by the 262 cancer patient groups that participated in the survey.
- Pfizer was ranked 1st out of 19 companies, according to the 67 patient groups that focused on all types of cancer.
- Janssen was ranked 1st out of 12 companies, according to the 39 patient groups that focused on blood cancers.
- Pfizer was ranked 1st out of 13 companies, according to the 42 patient groups that focused on breast cancer.
- Janssen was ranked 1st out of 7 companies, according to the 31 patient groups that focused on prostate cancer.
- Boehringer I.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Eli Lilly
- Leo Pharma
- Merck & Co
- Merck Kgaa
- Pierre Fabre
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g488rx/the_corporate?w=4