DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hypertension Forecast In 19 Major Markets 2018-2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Hypertension (high blood pressure) is a common condition in which the force of the blood against the artery walls is high enough that it may eventually cause serious health problems. These health problems include heart attack, stroke, chronic kidney disease and heart failure.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Hypertension across 19 Major Markets (USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Poland, Netherlands, Russia, Turkey, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina) split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the analysis team , several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Hypertension have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
Main symptoms and co-morbidities for Hypertension include:
- Chronic heart failure
- Chronic kidney disease
- Myocardial infarction
- Ischaemic heart disease
- Metabolic syndrome
Reasons to buy
- Ability to quantify patient populations in global Hypertension market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of Hypertension and identification of patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Better understanding on the impact of specific co-morbid conditions on the prevalent population of Hypertension patients.
- Identification of Hypertension patient sub-populations that require treatment.
- Better understanding of the specific markets that have the largest number of Hypertension patients.
Key Topics Covered
- List of Tables and Figures
- Cause Of The Disease
- Risk Factors & Prevention
- Diagnosis Of The Disease
- Variation By Geography/Ethnicity
- Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
- Key Comorbid Conditions / Features Associated With The Disease
- Methodology For Quantification Of Patient Numbers
- Top-Line Prevalence For Hypertension
- Features Of Hypertension Patients
- Comorbidities Of Hypertension Patients
- Abbreviations Used In The Report
- Other Publisher Services & Solutions
- Reports & Publications
- Online Epidemiology Databases
- Online Pharmaceutical Pricing Database
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bjcj76/hypertension?w=4