DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fire Detection and Suppression Market - Forecasts from 2018 to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The fire detection & suppression market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.08% to reach US$ 21.096 billion by 2023, from US$ 13.997 billion in 2017.
The fire detection & suppression market is projected to grow on account of growing construction activities globally. Moreover, the rising fire incidents is resulting in increasing installation of fire detection and suppression system, which is further supplementing the growth of the market.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are Siemens AG, Johnson Control International Plc, Honeywell International Inc., and Robert Bosch GmbH among others.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Fire Detection & Suppression Market by Component
6. Fire Detection & Suppression Market by End-User
7. Fire Detection & Protection Market by Geography
8. Competitive Intelligence
9. Company Profiles
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- Siemens AG
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Amerex Corporation
- Globe Fire Sprinkler Corporation
- United Technologies Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Emerson Electric
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vcsvjf/worldwide_fire?w=4