DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Targeting Pods Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Targeting Pods Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing aircraft upgradation programs and demand for better targeting systems.
Based on Platform, the market is sub divided into Attack Helicopters, Combat Aircraft, Bombers and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV).
Based on Type, the market is segregated into Laser spot tracker pods, FLIR & laser designator pods, Laser Designator Pods and FLIR Pods.
Based on Fit, the market is categorized into Upgradation and OEM fit.
Based on Component, the market is divided into High Definition (HD) TV, Digital Data Recorder, Environmental Control Unit (ECU), Flir Sensor, Processor, Video Datalink, Charge Coupled Device (CCD) Camera and Moving Map System (MMS).
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Targeting Pods Market, By Platform
5 Targeting Pods Market, By Type
6 Targeting Pods Market, By Fit
7 Targeting Pods Market, By Component
8 Targeting Pods Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- QI Optik
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
- Lockheed Martin
- FLIR Systems
- Northrop Grumman
- Raytheon Company
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- Ultra Electronics
- Thales Group
- L-3 Communications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hgn2jx/targeting_pods?w=4