DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Industrial Boilers Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Industrial Boilers Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing demand from the food industry and government initiatives to promote clean energy.
Based on Type, the market is categorized into Water-Tube Boilers and Fire-Tube Boilers.
Depending on Fuel Type, the market is segregated into Coal, Oil, Natural gas & Biomass and Other Fuel Types.
On the basis of Boiler Horse Power, the market is segmented into 151 -300 BHP, 9.4 301 - 600 BHP and 10-150 BHP.
By Technology, the market is divided into Condensing and Non-condensing.
Based on End-User, the market is segmented into Food, Refineries, Metals & Mining, Chemical and Other End-Users.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Industrial Boilers Market, By Type
5 Industrial Boilers Market, By Fuel Type
6 Industrial Boilers Market, By Boiler HorsePower
7 Industrial Boilers Market, By Technology
8 Industrial Boilers Market, By End-User
9 Industrial Boilers Market, By Geography
10 Key Player Activities
11 Leading Companies
- AB&Co Group
- AC Boilers S.P.A
- Alfa Laval Aalborg
- AMEC Foster Wheeler PLC
- Andritz Energy & Environment
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Dongfang Electric Corporation Ltd.
- General Electric Company
- Harbin Electric Corporation
- IHI Corporation
- Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd.
- Robey-Wellman Boilers & Furnaces Ltd.
- Siemens AG
- Suzhou Hailu Heavy Industry
- Taiyuan Boiler Group
- Thermax Limited
- Vapor Power International, LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7c5t2g/industrial?w=4