DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include technological advancements in environmental control systems, increase in defense spending coupled with the growing demand for fighter jets and developments in additive manufacturing technology.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies for existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- Based on type, market is segmented into flat tube and plate-fin.
- Depending on Platform, market is divided into unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), Rotary-wing aircraft and fixed-wing aircraft.
- Rotary-Wing Aircraft segment is further sub-segmented into military helicopters and commercial helicopters.
- Fixed-Wing Aircraft segment is further sub-segmented into commercial aviation, military aviation and general aviation.
- By vendor, market is classified into aftermarket and original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
- On basis of application, market is divided into engine system and environmental control system.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market, By Type
5 Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market, By Platform
6 Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market, By Vendor
7 Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market, By Application
8 Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Wall Colmonoy
- Triumph Group
- Honeywell International
- Aavid Thermalloy
- United Technologies
- TAT Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7rsdtx/global_aircraft?w=4