DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Greenhouse Produce Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Greenhouse Produce Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing demand for organic food products and increase in urban population.
Based on Distribution Channel, the market is segregated into Organic Stores, Farm Communities, Food Processing Companies, Super markets / hyper markets and Other Distribution Channels.
Based on Types, the market is categorized into Herbs, Vegetables, Flowers, Fruits and Other Types. In addition, Vegetables are future divided into Leafy Vegetables, Tomatoes, Cucumber and Other Vegetables. Fruits are segmented into Strawberries, Citrus Fruits, Grapes and other Fruits.
Based on Production, the market is segregated into Hydroponics, Container Culture, Transplant Production, Tissue Culture, In-ground Soil Culture and Other Productions.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Greenhouse Produce Market, By Distribution Channel
5 Greenhouse Produce Market, By Types
6 Greenhouse Produce Market, By Production
7 Greenhouse Produce Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Orgil Greenhouses
- Loch's Produce & Greenhouse Inc.
- Nyboers Greenhouse & Produce
- Azrom Greenhouses
- Beacon Valley Greenhouse
- Telman Greenhouses
- Red Sun Farms
- Hodgson Greenhouse Corp.
- Scott Farm & Greenhouse Pvt. Ltd.
- Mitchell's Greenhouse and Produce LLC
- La Greenhouse Produce
- Mikes Greenhouse Produce Inc.
- Yanak's Greenhouse Inc.
- Schmidt Greenhouse
- Ricks Greenhouse and Produce Inc.
- Sun Parlour Greenhouse Co-op
- Elk River Greenhouse and Vegetable Farms
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lpt4kq/global_greenhouse?w=4