DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Future of the Kazakh Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report offers detailed analysis of Kazakh defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
Kazakh Defense Industry Market Size & Drivers: Detailed analysis of Kazakhstan defense industry during 2019-2023, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns.
Budget Allocation & Key Challenges: Insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country.
Import & Export Dynamics: Analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years.
Market Opportunities: Details of the top defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years.
Competitive Landscape & Strategic Insights: Analysis of the competitive landscape of Kazakh defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
- As one of the emerging powers in Asia, and one of the largest and best-performing economies in Central Asia, Kazakhstan offers strong potential for growth compared to its neighbors.
- While the country invested US$9 billion cumulatively over the period 2014-2018, the defense budget is expected to increase to US$17.1 billion cumulatively over the forecast period.
- During the historic period, Kazakhstan's defense budget allocation towards capital expenditure increased from 30.4% in 2014 to 34.9% in 2018, as the country entered into a number of procurement deals during 2014-2018. With the country aiming to overhaul its military capabilities, it is likely to implement more defense equipment procurement contracts.
- The country is expected to procure military equipment to boost its naval strength and maritime security in order to bolster its strength in the Caspian Sea and is also likely to invest in Multi-Mission and Maritime Helicopter, multirole aircraft, airborne C4ISR, airborne EO/IR systems, and transport aircraft.
- Paramount Group
- Russian Aircraft Corporation MiG
- United Aircraft Corporation Irkut
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Attractiveness & Emerging Opportunities
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5. Industry Dynamics
6. Competitive Landscape & Strategic Insights
7. Business Environment & Country Risk
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5tmzpm/future_of_the?w=4