DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automotive Adaptive Front Lighting Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Automotive Adaptive Front Lighting Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include Swelling Sales of Advanced and Passenger Cars worldwide, increasing adoption of the automotive Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFLS) and Advancement in the automotive safety system.
By vehicle type, the market is classified into passenger vehicle and commercial vehicles.
Depending on technology, the market is divided into light-emitting diode (LED), halogen, organic light-emitting diode (OLED), xenon and laser.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Automotive Adaptive Front Lighting Market, By Vehicle Type
5 Automotive Adaptive Front Lighting Market, By Technology
6 Automotive Adaptive Front Lighting Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Magneti Marelli S.p.A
- Koito Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Hyundai Mobis
- HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Denso Corporation
- De Amertek Corp
- Continental AG
- Valeo S.A.
- Stanley Electric Co. Ltd.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sthzsx/global_automotive?w=4