DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Five Essentials for High-Impact Learning Measurement (2018 Research Summary)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Organizations put huge amounts of time, money and energy into learning; yet real insight into the impact it has on the business remains elusive.
Most do a good job tracking who completed what training but that doesn't tell the whole story or help determine learning ROI. More organizations should stop thinking in terms of ROI and start thinking of performance.
Performance is the return and not something that always translates into dollars. If learning leaders show the impact learning has on individual and organizational performance, it will go a long way to justify investing in learning programs.
This study gathered 483 responses representing individuals from 54 countries and more than 40 different industries. The data was collected in January/February 2018.
Key Topics Covered
- Business Leaders Must Help Define Learning Metrics of Success'
- Understand that Metrics of Success' Apply to All Learning Types and Modalities
- More Measurement is Good; Meaningful Measurement is Better
- Focus on Performance-Based Outcomes for Measurement
- Focus on Impact, Not Investment
- Authors & Contributors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8v7zqh/five_essentials?w=4