DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include emergence of next-generation mood lightings and development of programmable lighting systems.
Based on light type, the market is categorized into ceiling & wall lights, lavatory lights, reading lights, signage lights and floor path lighting strips.
By fit, the market is classified into line fit and retrofit.
Depending on aircraft type, the market is divided into wide body aircraft, regional transport aircraft, narrow body aircraft, very large aircraft, business jets and other aircraft types.
Amongst end-user, the market is divided into aftermarket and original equipment manufacturer.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market, By Light Type
5 Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market, By Fit
5 Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market, By Aircraft Type
6 Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market, By End-User
7 Aircraft Cabin Lighting Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Cobham PLC
- STG Aerospace Limited
- Zodiac Aerospace
- Astronics Corporation
- Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG
- Soderberg Manufacturing Company Inc.
- Heads-Up Technologies Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- B/E Aerospace, Inc.
- United Technologies Corporation
- Precise Flight, Inc.
- Luminator Aerospace
- Rockwell Collins
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vrm8gs/aircraft_cabin?w=4.