DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cogeneration Equipment Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cogeneration Equipment Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing renewable energy projects in developing regions and depletion of fossil fuels necessitating sustainable alternatives for energy generation.
Based on Fuel, the market is categorized into Managed Natural Gas, Biomass, coal and other fuels.
Based on Capacity, the market is segregated into Up to 30 MW, 31MW-60 MW and 61 MW-100 MW.
Based on Application, the market is divided into Commercial, Industrial and Residential.
Based on Technology, the market is sub divided into Reciprocating engine, Steam Turbine, Combined Cycle Gas Turbine, Gas Turbine and Other Technologies.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Cogeneration Equipment Market, By Fuel
5 Cogeneration Equipment Market, By Capacity
6 Cogeneration Equipment Market, By Application
7 Cogeneration Equipment Market, By Technology
8 Cogeneration Equipment Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Bosh Thermotechnology Limited
- Innovative Steam Technologies
- Clarke Energy
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Foster Wheeler AG
- ANDRITZ Energy & Environment GmbH
- Siemens AG
- 2G Energy Inc.
- ABB Group
- Aegis Energy Services, Inc.
- BDR Thermea
- Baxi Group
- Capstone Turbine Corporation
- Rolls Royce PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dmpztt/global?w=4