DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Current Research & Developments Status of Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cell Therapy" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The key objectives of this study are to:
- Review the historical development of CAR T-cell technology
- Discuss the principles of chimeric antigen receptor design
- Understand the mechanisms of action associated with CAR T-cell immunotherapy
- Highlight the ongoing clinical and non-clinical advancements in the field of CAR T-cell therapy
- Access the side effects, disadvantages and limitations of existing CAR T-cell technologies
- Examine the current marketed drugs, including development activities and details of patent expirations
- Determine the production methods for CAR T-cells
- Review the range of joint ventures, collaborations, license and research agreements currently focused on CAR T-cell technology
- Review of the regulatory requirements
- Review the global CAR T-cell therapy market dynamics
- Survey the key players involved in the development of therapeutics for CAR T-cell immunotherapy and provide company profiles
The report includes:
- 31 data tables and 41 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for current research & developments status of Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-cell therapy
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Understand the market dynamics of CAR T-Cell therapy, along with the growth driving factors, restraints and future scope
- Information on competitor initiatives, research and development status of CAR T-cell therapy
Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market
Key Topics Covered
2 Summary and Highlights
3 Introduction to Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cell Therapy
4 Current Production Methods, Latest Technological Advances and Future Direction
5 Clinical Trial Analysis of CAR T-Cells and Related Technologies
6 Incidence, Prevalence and Mortality Statistics for Cancer: A Global Summary
7 Global CAR T-Cell Market Analysis
8 Regulatory and Legislative Requirements for CAR T-Cell and Related Technologies
9 Patent Review/New Developments for Chimeric Antigen Receptors (CARs)
10 Company Profiles
- Avacta Life Sciences Ltd.
- Bellicum Phamaceuticals
- Bluebird Bio
- Celgene Corp.
- Celyad SA
- Editas Medicine Inc.
- Eureka Therapeutics Inc.
- F. Hoffman La Roche AG
- Formula Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Gilead Sciences
- iCell Gene Therapeutics
- Juno Therapeutics Inc. (A Celgene Company)
- Kite Pharma Inc. (A Subsidiary of Gilead Sciences Inc.)
- Medimmune Llc/Astrazeneca
- Mustang Bio Inc.
- Noile-Immune Biotech
- Novartis AG
- Protheragen Inc.
- Puretech Health
- Servier Laboratories
- Shire Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
- Transgene SA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w7xjsd/current_research?w=4