DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Smart Agriculture Market by Agriculture Type; by Software; by Service; and by Solution; For Application - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global smart agriculture market was valued at around USD 5,098 million in the year 2016 and is expected to reach approximately USD 15,344 million by the end of 2025 growing at a CAGR of more than 13.09% between 2017 and 2025.
The major factors driving the growth of the market are increasing demand for food worldwide, the rise in the need of livestock health and performance monitoring, and increasing support of the government in the adoption of modern agriculture techniques. The growing population has increased the demand for food.
Based on the agriculture type, precision farming registered the highest market share of over 49% in 2016. It is also expected to grow at the highest CAGR of around 13% over the forecast period. The growth in the precision farming is owing to its benefits. In precision farming, the amount of fertilizers and water used in yielding the crop is optimized with the help of sensing and the monitoring devices.
On the basis of software, web-based software contributed the highest market share of around 58% in 2016. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 12% over the forecast period. Whereas the cloud-based software is gaining traction owing to its increased applications.
- Ag Leader Technology, Inc.
- AGCO Corporation.
- Ag Junction LLC.
- Raven Industries Inc.
- Precision Planting LLC.
- SemiosBio Technologies Inc.
- SST Development Group, Inc.
- The Climate Corporation
- Trimble Inc.
- Agribotix LLC.
- Auroras s.r.l.
- Deere Company
- GEA Group
- Grownetics, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Smart Agriculture- Market Dynamics
4. Global Smart Agriculture Market- Competitive Landscape
5. Global Smart Agriculture Market - Agriculture type Segment Analysis
6. Global Smart Agriculture Market-SoftwareSegment Analysis
7. Global Smart Agriculture Market-Service Segment Analysis
8. Global Smart Agriculture Market-Application Segment Analysis
9. Global Smart Agriculture Market - Regional Segment Analysis
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khbx52/global_smart?w=4