DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Telecoms services for enterprises: Oman forecast 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an outlook on the telecom's and ICT services market in Oman for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises. It provides forecasts for fixed and mobile voice and data network services, as well as other business services including security and cloud-related services.
This report contains:
- Forecasts for operator services to SMEs and large enterprises including fixed and mobile voice and data services, IoT connectivity services and other business services such as security and cloud-related services
- An estimate of the total market for new business services and the likely share achievable by operators for each service
- Quantification of revenue, the number of connections or users and ARPU for each service and each enterprise segment (micro, small, medium and large)
- Demographic data on the number of employees, enterprises and sites within each segment (note that we include entities in the governmental and public sectors).
Key Topics Covered
- Executive summary: increases in dedicated connections, IoT and other business services revenue will drive operator enterprise revenue growth
- Forecast results
- Operator enterprise revenue will rise as mobile data, other business services and IoT connectivity continue to grow in importance
- Enterprises of all sizes will deliver revenue growth, and large enterprises will remain the largest source of operators' enterprise revenue
- Growth in IoT connectivity and handset data revenue will drive an increase in mobile services revenue in Oman during the forecast period
- The increasing demand for dedicated connections will drive growth in operator revenue from fixed services in Oman
- The number of fixed data connections in Oman will increase, and a significant portion of these will be fibre by 2023
- The market for other business services will continue to grow as public clouds become more widely adopted
- Key other business services for operators in Oman are co-location and hosting, private cloud and security
Operator product offerings
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vq8cgk/oman_telecoms?w=4