SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ScaleFlux, Inc., the pioneer in deploying Computational Storage at scale, is rapidly expanding its market reach directly with Tier-1 customers worldwide. The launch of its 2nd generation Computational Storage platform brings support for cutting edge NAND technology and delivers performance enhancements across the board to maintain its lead in maximizing flash infrastructure.
Hao Zhong, CEO and Co-Founder of ScaleFlux, will deliver a keynote presentation titled “Computational Storage: Acceleration Through Intelligence and Agility”, Wednesday, Aug 8 @ 2:10pm in the main hall of Flash Memory Summit. This presentation will cover how hyperscale/cloud environments are realizing a 10X improvement in hybrid transactional and analytical processing capabilities. In addition, webscalers in markets spanning online gaming, adtech, and digital payments who heavily depend on high transaction applications have realized the benefits of ScaleFlux Computational Storage over other Flash storage solutions.
“PhonePe is leading India’s digital payments revolution through super reliable payment processing infrastructure that continues to grow our transactions threefold year on year,” said Burzin Engineer, Chief Reliability Officer for PhonePe, a Flipkart Company. “ScaleFlux is accelerating multiple, business-critical applications for us so we can most efficiently scale our low-latency, Flash storage deployment.”
2nd GENERATION PLATFORM LAUNCHED
ScaleFlux has released its 2nd generation product platform highlighted by several key new capabilities and features:
- Rev 2.x of its host-controlled Flash translation and management software solution that provides higher throughput, lower latency, VMware ESXi 6.5 & 6.5 U1 support, and expanded storage capacity support
- Support for industry leading, state-of-the-art 3D TLC NAND technologies from both Toshiba and Micron
- Customizable database engine accelerator for transactional and analytical workloads delivering an order-of-magnitude performance improvement vs. NVMe SSDs
“We are delighted to expand Computational Storage to mainstream infrastructure deployment,” said Thad Omura, EVP Marketing for ScaleFlux. “We integrate intelligence and agility from the application down through the Flash controller and compute engine hardware. This has enabled our customers to quickly bring both custom and turnkey applications to market with substantial value over legacy SSD solutions.”
COME VISIT THE COMPUTATIONAL STORAGE MARKET LEADER @ FMS 2018
ScaleFlux is a premier sponsor of Flash Memory Summit 2018, held at the Santa Clara Convention Center on August 7-9. The ScaleFlux executive team and engineering/business staff will be present to discuss the latest market applications and product solutions in Computational Storage highlighted by the following:
- Jam-packed expo display: Booth #113 during exhibition hours with live demonstrations and exciting giveaways; Inspur Systems will be at the booth to demonstrate turnkey Hadoop 3.0 accelerated server and storage solutions
- Business session: Iqbal Bhalwani (VP WW Sales of ScaleFlux) will be on Panel Session BMKT-2012B-1: “What do the 800-Pound Gorilla Customers Want In Flash Storage?”, Tuesday, Aug 7 @4:55pm as part of the Business/Marketing Track
- Reception of a distinguished industry award: In June, IT Brand Pulse awarded ScaleFlux as the Market Leader of Computational Storage (in terms of price, performance, reliability, service and innovation) in the field of Flash Storage Brand Leaders; come help us celebrate the first award of this new category Wednesday, Aug 8 @ 2:00pm in the main hall
- Conference keynote presentation: Hao Zhong (CEO and Co-Founder of ScaleFlux) will be onstage to deliver: “Computational Storage: Acceleration Through Intelligence and Agility”, Wednesday, Aug 8 @ 2:10pm in the main hall
- Technical session: Thad Omura (EVP Marketing of ScaleFlux) will present at Technical Session COMP-301-1: “Increasing Performance by Moving Compute Closer to Data”, Thursday, Aug 9 @ 8:30am as part of the Computational Storage Track
- Private meeting room: On-site scheduled meetings with customers, partners, press and analysts (email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested)
About ScaleFlux, Inc.
ScaleFlux is the pioneer in deploying Computational Storage at scale. Computational Storage is the foundation for modern data center infrastructure that provides responsive performance, affordable scaling, and an agile platform for data-driven, compute and storage I/O intensive applications. Founded in 2014, ScaleFlux is a well-funded startup with a team proven to deploy complex computing and solid-state storage solutions in volume. For more information, visit www.scaleflux.com. #compute2data
© Copyright 2018 ScaleFlux, Inc. ScaleFlux, and the ScaleFlux logo are trademarks of ScaleFlux, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.