DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cathode Materials Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cathode Materials Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include use of batteries in energy storage devices and growing demand for consumer electronics.
Based on Battery Type, the market is segmented into Lead-Acid, Li-Ion and Other Battery Types.
Based on Application, the market is categorized into Automotive, Electronics, Power Tools and Energy Storage System.
Based on Material type, the market is divided into Lead-Acid Cathode Materials, Binders, Active Materials, Foils, Li-Ion Cathode Materials and Other Material Types.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Cathode Materials Market, By Battery Type
5 Cathode Materials Market, By Application
6 Cathode Materials Market, By Material type
7 Cathode Materials Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- DOW Chemical
- Showa Denko
- Kureha Corporation
- Johnson Matthey
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings
- Mitsui Mining & Smelting Company
- Sumitomo Corporation
- Hitachi Chemical
- Gravita India
- Nichia Corporation
- Nei Corporation
- Pulead Technology Industry
- Toda Kogyo Corp.
- Tanaka Chemical Corporation
- Nippon Chemical Industrial Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ccp3t5/cathode?w=4