DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Meat Testing Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Meat Testing Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growth in the growing consumer awareness about safety of food products and stringent regulations across various countries to ensure meat safety.
Based on sample type, the market is segmented into seafood and meat.
Depending on the target tested, the market is classified into species, allergens, heavy metals, GMOS, pathogens, mycotoxins, veterinary drug residues and other target tests.
By form, the market is bifurcated into processed meat and raw meat.
On the basis of technology, the market is divided into traditional testing and rapid testing.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Meat Testing Market, By Sample Type
5 Meat Testing Market, By Target Tested
6 Meat Testing Market, By Form
7 Meat Testing Market, By Technology
8 Meat Testing Market, By Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Bureau Veritas
- Romer Labs
- LGC Limited
- Merieux Nutrisciences
- ALS Limited
- Microbac Laboratories
- TUV SUD
- Genetic ID
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5m28sg/world_meat?w=4