DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Chatbots Market - Growth, Trend and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Chatbots Market was worth USD 864.9 million in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 3146.4 million by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 24.1% over the period 2018-2023.
The evolution and utilization of artificial intelligence applications are skyrocketing owing to its numerous benefits offered and rising consumer base. The top messaging applications by users are WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Skype, and Slack. The rising number of messengers across the globe, the demand for chatbots which is capable of imitating human conversation and solving various tasks are on the rise.
Numerous companies and startups are investing in the technology to ease their businesses and tackle customer's queries. For instance, Chinese WeChat bots are increasingly used to make medical appointments, transfer money to friends, check in for a flight, and medical appointments.
Voice recognition coupled with artificial intelligence is high on demand which can perform the tasks mentioned above without coming contact with the device which can also be helpful for SMEs thereby propelling the market growth over the forecast period. Furthermore, the industry players are betting on blockchain technology with chatbots which can enhance the potential and performance of these bots resulting in high consumer interaction with consumer acquisition.
- Rising Utilization of Mobile & Website Applications
- Cloud to Be the Fastest Growing
- Asia Pacific to Witness the Highest Growth
Key Developments in Chatbots Market
- May 2018: eGain launched Solve, a solution for Amazon Connect based on Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud infrastructure which is expected to enhance the consumer experience and mitigate the latency
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Chatbots Market Dynamics
5. Global Chatbots Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Inteligence - Company Profiles
- IBM Corporation
- eGain Corporation
- Nuance Communications
- Creative Virtual Ltd.
- Artificial Solutions
- Next IT Corp
- ChattyPeople Chatbot
- Smooch Technologies Inc.
- PullString Inc.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. (Amazon Lex)
- LiveChat, Inc.
- LivePerson, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7pvv6w/the_global?w=4