DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Ultra-Portable Internet Devices Market - Growth, Trend and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The ultra-portable internet devices market is expected to record a CAGR of 10.21%, over the forecast period of 2018-2023.
Owing to the rising need for ultra-portable devices with improving cloud connectivity, the demand for ultra-portable internet devices is expected to witness considerable opportunities, over the forecast period.
Increasing Demand for Ultra-portable Gadgets and Improved Cloud Connectivity to Drive Market Growth
With a rise in enterprise mobility, ultra-mobile devices are being preferred over traditional laptops. In addition, with a growing tech savvy population seeking connectivity for entertainment and enterprise applications, the demand for these devices is further increasing.
Moreover, the increasing incorporation of basic ultra-mobile devices, such as tablets and chrome books in academic applications, particularly in developed nations of Canada, the United States, and Sweden, is also positively influencing the market studied.
On the other hand, the increasing demand for these devices in developing countries, such as India, Singapore, etc., is anticipated to boost the demand for these devices, over the forecast period.
Ultra-portable mobile devices offer extended portability and accessibility to cloud-based content and advanced, on-the-go computation. This has resulted in low-weight, advanced, consumer-friendly computing devices, thereby augmenting growth of the market studied.
Other Key Highlights
- Applications in the Entertainment Industry Poised to Witness Significant Demand
- Asia-Pacific Projected to register the Highest Growth Rate
Key Developments in the Market
- October 2017 - Samsung India launched Galaxy Tab A 2017. The product is equipped with a 5,000 Mah battery that enables multimedia usage, up to 14 hours. The device is also equipped with Bixby Home digital assistant and helps consumers find what they are looking for, with just a swipe and without having to open any app.
- Apple Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Corporation
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- HTC Corporation
- Sony Corporation
Key Topics Covered
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
5. Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Outlook of Ultra Portable Internet Devices Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sjfk8w/the_global?w=4