DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Slip Additives Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Slip Additives Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rising demand for bio-based slip additives, growing demand for plastic films in medical applications and technological advancements in packaging industry.
Based on Carrier Resin, market is categorized into High-density polyethylene (HDPE), Low-density polyethylene (LDPE), Polypropylene (PP), Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) and Other Carrier Resins.
By Type, market is divided into waxes & polysiloxanes, fatty amides and other types. Fatty Amides are fragmented into stearamide, erucamide, oleamide and other fatty amide types.
Depending on application, market is segregated into Non-Packaging and Packaging. Packaging segment is further divided into healthcare, food & beverage, consumer goods and other packaging types.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Slip Additives Market, By Carrier Resin
5 Slip Additives Market, By Type
6 Slip Additives Market, By Application
7 Slip Additives Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Emery Oleochemicals Group
- Fine Organics Industries
- PMC Biogenix, Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Lonza Group
- Croda International PLC
- Honeywell International Inc.
- BYK Additives & Instruments
- BASF SE
- Ferro Corporation
- Munzing Chemie GmbH
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Michelman, Inc.
- Akrochem Corporation
- Arkema SA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hst9qb/slip_additives?w=4