DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "2018 Robotic Process Automation Product and Market Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
There is great opportunity for vendors and end-user companies to find creative applications for a new generation of automation that is driving productivity improvements and innovation, and is going to get smarter with each passing year.
Unlimited potential, quantifiable results
Robotic process automation (RPA) is bringing great value to the market, driving productivity improvements and innovation. RPA excels in automating routine, repetitive tasks in an organization, and today's bots can handle a growing number of front- and back-office and shared business activities services. As RPA technology gets better and incorporates assisted and unassisted machine learning, its capabilities will expand. With each passing year, robots will have the intelligence to do more and will take on additional responsibilities. As a result, the opportunity and addressable market for RPAs will continue to grow.
Automation and artificial intelligence (AI) are changing how companies operate, allowing them to re-imagine and re-invest in all aspects of their business. Despite fears that bots are replacing humans in the workplace, their arrival is actually creating a need for skilled workers who can provide RPA oversight functionality, reporting, and analytics, among other functions. RPA is also freeing up agents to attend to more complex and sensitive tasks, rather than low-level, routine activities. Companies will need to rethink and redefine the role of agent; transaction handling will be personalized and intelligently routed to a highly sophisticated agent who will be able to use servicing solutions to achieve optimal outcomes for the customer and the organization.
Timely reporting, comprehensive coverage and insightful analysis
The 2018 Robotic Process Automation Product and Market Report provides in-depth coverage of this growing sector. It analyzes vendors, products, functional capabilities, pricing strategies, and more. It presents information about how these solutions are being used, their benefits, customer satisfaction, and best practices to help companies realize the greatest return from their investments. It provides a timely and thorough analysis of the overall market, and 5-year market projections. The 6 leading and contending vendors covered in detail in this Report are: Automation Anywhere, Contextor, NICE, Pegasystems, UiPath and Verint Systems. Redwood Software is covered at a higher level.
The report includes:
- Service deployment options for RPA solutions
- Definition of RPA, including attended and unattended automation methods and how RPA differs from intelligent virtual agents (IVAs)
- Discussion of market trends and challenges that are driving investments and influencing the direction of vendor research and development (R&D)
- Description of RPA market innovation, including new product features and what is planned to be delivered in the next 12-18 months
- Analysis of the importance of RPA in transforming the enterprise and improving the omni-channel customer experience in the digital age
- A look at front- and back- office applications for RPA, including the top 10 ways these solutions are being used by enterprise employees and customers
- Insightful analysis of how RPA is transforming the workforce, including its contribution to development of the new-age agent, the impact on outsourcing, and contact center evolution
- Review and analysis of the RPA competitive landscape
- RPA vendor market activity and 5-year projections
- Overview of the 6 featured RPA vendors, including company snapshots, go-to-market strategies, product offerings and packaged/verticalized applications
- Detailed side-by-side analysis of the functional and technical capabilities of the 6 featured RPA solutions
- Implementation analysis, including vendor methodology, best practices, training and professional services, and maintenance and support
- RPA benefits and return on investment (ROI) analysis
- Review of RPA pricing strategies
- Comprehensive customer satisfaction survey results that measure and rank vendors across 17 product components, 10 effectiveness categories and 11 vendor categories
- Detailed company reports for the 7 featured RPA vendors, analyzing their products, functionality and future product development plans
- RPA Glossary
- RPA Vendor Directory
Companies Featured in the Report
- Automation Anywhere
- Verint Systems
- Redwood Software
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zxkpgl/2018_robotic?w=4