DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing demand in emerging industrial markets, rising demand for secured packaging and increase in implementation of e-pedigree.
Based on Usage-Feature, the market is segmented into tamper evidence, covert features, track & trace technologies, overt features and forensic markers.
Depending on Technology, the market is divided into tags & labels, coding & printing technology, security labels, print and other technologies.
By Applications, the market is classified into pharmaceutical & healthcare, consumer electronics, clothing & apparel, food & beverages, industrial & automotive, medical device & pharmaceuticals, sports & beauty products, government & educational institutions, electronics packaging and other applications.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market, By Usage-Feature
5 Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market, By Technology
6 Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market, By Application
7 Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- CCL Industries Inc.
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
- Alpvision SA
- Savi Technology, Inc.
- Ampacet Corporation
- Advance Track & Trace S.A.
- Impinj, Inc
- Essentra PLC
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- 3M Company
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company
- Sicpa Holding SA
- Applied DNA Sciences Inc.
- Authentix, Inc.
- Tracelink Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9wlrkb/global?w=4