DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Weigh in Motion Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Weigh in Motion Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include government creativity towards intelligent transportation infrastructure, growing public-private partnerships (PPPS) and increasing market for smart transportation.
Based on the Component, the market is divided into Hardware, Software and Services.
Depending on Application, the market is segmented into axle counting, traffic data collection, vehicle profiling, weight enforcement, and weight-based toll collection.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Weigh in Motion Market, By Component
5 Weigh in Motion Market, By Application
6 Weigh in Motion Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Axis Communications
- Cross Zln, Inc.
- Flir Systems
- Image Sensing Systems
- International Road Dynamics
- Kapsch Trafficcom
- Kistler Group
- Reno A&E
- Sensys Networks
- Sick AG
- Siemens AG
- Swarco Holding
- TE Connectivity
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2mlzm2/global?w=4