DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Biologic Therapeutics Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Biologic Therapeutics Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rising reimbursement for biologic therapeutics, increasing applications of biologics and growing research and development in the pharmaceutical sector.
Based on Product, the market is classified into blood products, human cells and tissues, protein, xenotransplantation products, vaccines, allergenic extracts, gene therapies and cellular therapies.
Depending upon Application, the market is divided into rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, anemia, diabetes and other applications.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Biologic Therapeutics Market, By Product
5 Biologic Therapeutics Market, By Application
6 Biologic Therapeutics Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Novartis Global
- Aurobindo Pharma
- Hoffmann-La Roche
- Novo Nordisk A/S
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3nmkq/global_biologic?w=4