DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Elastomeric Foam Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Elastomeric Foam Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing end-use industries of elastomeric foams, stringent government regulations encouraging energy efficiency and rising demand in the healthcare sector.
Depending on Type, market is divided into Synthetic Rubber and Natural Rubber/Latex. Synthetic Rubber is further classified into Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR), Chloroprene (CR), Ethylene Propylene Dine Monomer (EPDM) and Other Synthetic Rubber.
By End-User, market is classified into electrical & electronics, automotive, Hvac and other end users.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Elastomeric Foam Market, By Type
5 Elastomeric Foam Market, By End-User
6 Elastomeric Foam Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Armacell International S.A.
- Kaimann GmbH
- NMC SA
- L'isolante K-Flex S.P.A.
- Huamei Energy-Saving Technology Group Co. Ltd.
- Roka Yalitim
- ERA Polymers
- Hira Industries
- Zotefoams PLC.
- Sekisui Plastics Co. Ltd.
- China Ining Industrial Group Co. Ltd.
- Rubberlite, Inc.
- ODE Insulation
- Aeroflex USA, Inc.
- Rogers Corporation
- Jinan Retek Industries Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bn7gf2/elastomeric_foam?w=4