DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Metal injection molding (MIM) Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Metal injection molding (MIM) Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include newer applications in firearms & defense industry of North America, increasing demand from the healthcare industry and technological advancements in emerging countries.
Depending on type of raw materials, the market is segmented into low alloy steel, stainless steel, metal injection molding process, soft magnetic material and other type of raw materials. The metal injection molding process section is further classified into de-binding, mixing, sintering and molding. The Other Type of Raw Materials section is further sub-divided into titanium, tool steel and tungsten.
By application, the market is segregated into industrial, medical & orthodontics, firearms & defense, electrical & electronics, automotive, consumer products and other applications. The Other applications section is further classified into aerospace and jewelry.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Metal Injection Molding (MIM) Market, By Type of Raw Materials
5 Metal Injection Molding (MIM) Market, By Application
6 Metal Injection Molding (MIM) Market, By Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Taiwan Powder Technology
- Jiangsu Gian MIM Parts
- Sintex A/S
- Rockleigh Industries
- Parmaco Metal Injection Molding AG
- Netshape Technologies Inc.
- Indo-Mim Pvt Ltd
- Future High-Tech Co. Ltd.
- Ernst Reiner GmbH & Co. KG
- Dynacast International Inc.
- Dou Yee Technologies Pte Ltd
- Dean Group International
- CN Innovations
- CMG Technologies
- ARC Group Worldwide Inc.
- Amphenol Corporation
- Parmatech Corporation
- Tanfel Inc.
- Smith Metal Products
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hwfbcq/metal_injection?w=4