DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Medical Membranes Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Medical Membranes Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is Increasing Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industry, rising demand for medical membranes in emerging countries and increasing prevalence of diabetes and kidney failure to drive medical membrane market.
Based on Material, the market is categorized into Modified acrylics, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), polyethylene (PE), polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF), polysulfone (PSU) & polyether sulfone (PESU), polypropylene (PP) and other materials. Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) is further sub segmented into hydrophilic PVDF membrane and hydrophobic PVDF membrane.
By Process Technology, the market is categorized into nanofiltration, microfiltration, ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis, dialysis, gas separation and other technologies.
Based on Application, the market is categorized into hemodialysis, Iv infusion & sterile filtration, drug delivery, pharmaceutical filtration and other applications.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Medical Membranes Market, By Material
5 Medical Membranes Market, By Process Technology
6 Medical Membranes Market, By Application
7 Medical Membranes Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Koch Membrane Systems
- Hangzhou Cobetter Filtration Equipment
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
- Ge Healthcare
- Microdyn-Nadir GmbH
- Pall Corporation
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Sartorius AG
- 3M Company
- Merck Millipore (EMD Millipore)
- GEA Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3lhj4m/medical?w=4